- In episode 93, Ishizu Ishtar draws this card during her Duel against Seto Kaiba. In the next episode, Ishizu sets this card and selected her "Zolga" for this card's effect. After Kaiba activates "Cross Sacrifice" to Tribute "Zolga", "Kelbek", and "Agido" to summon "Obelisk the Tormentor", this card's effect began to affect "Obelisk". Before Kaiba could attack directly with "Obelisk the Tormentor", he saw a vision via the Millennium Rod and decided to beat Ishizu with his "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" instead. Kaiba then activates "Silent Doom" to Special Summon "Gadget Soldier" from the Graveyard. He then Tributes "Obelisk" and "Gadget Soldier" to summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Because "Obelisk" was removed from the field, this card was destroyed much to Ishizu's shock.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Ishizu has when she notes to herself what happened when Kaiba used "Cross Sacrifice" to tribute her monsters and summon "Obelisk the Tormentor".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Ishizu's thoughts when she notes just like the future she saw, Kaiba will attack with "Obelisk the Tormentor" and that will activate her Trap Card's effect, which will destroy "Obelisk" and win Ishizu the Duel.
- "Blast Held by a Tribute" was called Sacrifice's Blast. The damage inflicted by the card was never specified. The card artwork was a little different than the OCG version. Also, it seems to have a different activation condition as Kaiba used the Tribute Summoned "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to attack Ishizu directly and yet this card couldn't activate.
- In the non-canon Duel North American WCQ 2019 Special: Joey Wheeler vs. Ishizu Ishtar, Ishizu activates this card in her duel against Joey Wheeler when he attacks "Gravekeeper's Descendant" with "Red-Eyes Alternative Black Dragon", destroying it along with all of Joey's attack position monsters and Joey takes damage of 1000 life points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.