- In episode 19, Dimitri uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki while the former was using Yugi Muto's Deck. He Special Summons this card by banishing the LIGHT "Watapon" and the DARK "Kuriboh" from his Graveyard. Upon being summoned, this card attacks Jaden's "Elemental Hero Avian". Due to the effect of "Skyscraper", "Avian" gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only. This card then destroys "Avian". Next, this card attacks Jaden's "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" due to its own effect, but Jaden activates "Hero Spirit" to negate the attack. On the final turn of the Duel, Jaden uses "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman" to attack this card. Due to the effect of "Skyscraper", "Flame Wingman" gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only. "Flame Wingman" then destroys this card. "Flame Wingman" then inflicts damage to Dimitri equal to this card's ATK, winning Jaden the duel.
- In episode 49, this card is seen in the display of case of Solomon Muto's Kame Game shop, and is drained by the Sacred Beasts for Kagemaru. After Jaden defeats Kagemaru, the cards in the game shop are restored.
- In episode 50, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Chumley Huffington has when he sees his friends cheering him on and remembers all of the previous Duels his friends were involved in. Chumley then notes that there was something that all of his friends had taught him this year.
- In episode 1, this card appears in The Sledgehammer's Leo Institute of Dueling advertisement. (In the dub, all cards are removed from the advertisement.)
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2014 Special: Astral vs. Yugi, Yugi draws this card by the effect of "Card of Sanctity". The same turn, he Special Summons this card by banishing the DARK "Kuriboh" and LIGHT "Mystical Elf" from his Graveyard. This card then attacks Astral directly, but Astral responds to the attack with "Pinpoint Guard", Special Summoning "Flelf". A replay occurs and this card attacks "Flelf", but "Flelf" is not destroyed by battle due to the effect of "Pinpoint Guard". The next turn, Astral takes control of this card with "Number 11: Big Eye". The same turn, Astral activates this card's effect to banish Yugi's "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian". The turn after that, this card is destroyed by Yugi's "Dark Hole".
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi uses this card in his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He Special Summons it by banishing the LIGHT "Clear Kuriboh" and the DARK "Magician's Rod" from his Graveyard. This card then attacks "Alexandrite Dragon" but Kaiba uses "Negate Attack" in response, to which Yugi responds with "Seven Tools of the Bandit". This card also attacks "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" via its own effect, with both monsters being destroyed in a Double KO. Yugi later Special Summons this card from his Graveyard with "Monster Reborn" before Tributing it, "Dark Magician of Chaos", and "Dark Magician" to Tribute Summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.