- In the Japanese version, this card's effect is called "God Soul". In the English, it was adapted to "Divine Soul".
- In Rank 19, Shark uses this card during his duel against Luna. He Xyz Summons this card by Overlaying "Right-Hand Shark" and "Left-Hand Shark". Then, he uses its effect to Special Summon "Black Ray Lancer" from his Extra Deck. This card then attacks and destroys Luna's "Kachi Kochi Dragon".
- In Rank 29, Shark uses this card during his duel against Shadow. He controls this card when the duel is first shown. Shark uses this card's effect to Special Summon "Number 47: Nightmare Shark" from his Extra Deck. He then uses "Nightmare Shark's" effect to allow this card to attack directly. This card's direct attack wins Shark the duel.
- In Rank 30, Shark uses this card during his duel against Kite Tenjo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Spear Shark" with "Marinejet Seahorse". Shark uses this card's effect to Special Summon "Number 47: Nightmare Shark" from his Extra Deck. He then uses "Nightmare Shark's" effect to allow this card to attack directly. On Kite's next turn, he activates "Hyper Galaxy", allowing him to Tribute two monsters from either side of the field to revive "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon". He Tributes this card and "Photon Slasher".
- In Rank 38, Shark uses this card during his duel against Kyoji Yagumo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Saber Shark" with "Silent Angler". In the following chapter, this card is destroyed by the effect of Kyoji's "Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld".
- In Rank 44, Shark uses this card during his 3-on-1 duel with Yuma Tsukumo and Kite against Kyoji. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying one "Kaiser Sea Snake" (whose effect halved its Level and treated it as two monsters for an Xyz Summon). This card then gains 500 ATK from the effect of "Flash Fang". Shark then activates "Compulsory Circulation Device", detaching two Overlay Units from this card to banish Kyoji's two monsters until the end of the turn. This card then attacks Kyoji directly. On Kyoji's next turn in the following chapter, he uses the effect of "Number 77: The Seven Sins" to attach this card to itself, as an Overlay Unit. In the following chapter, Yuma activates "Overlay Rebirth" to attach this card and "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" in his Graveyard to "Number S39: Utopia Prime" as Overlay Units. In the following chapter, E'Rah takes over for Kyoji. She activates "Non-equivalent Exchange" to revive this card and "Galaxy-Eyes" to their owners' sides of the field. Then, using the effect of "Sky of Endless Night", she attaches a "Strain Spore" to this card as its Overlay Unit. "Strain Spore" lets E'Rah summon an "E'Rah Token" based on this card, to her side of the field with 100 more ATK than this card. When E'Rah declares an attack, Yuma activates his face-down "Shield of Bones" to end the Battle Phase by reducing the ATK of all monsters he and his allies control (including this card) to 0 and negating their effects. In the following chapter, Shark activates "Modify Deep Blue", banishing this card he controls, to Special Summon two monsters from his Deck whose Levels equal this card's Rank, then immediately overlaying them for an Xyz Summon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.