- In the dub, the skeleton being shot out of Bacon Saver's flesh when it negates an attack is obscured.
- In episode 65, Yuma Tsukumo uses this card during his Duel against Vetrix. He uses the effect of "Sphere Field" to overlay this card and "Flelf" in order to Xyz Summon "Number 34: Terror-Byte". In the next episode, "Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray" (whose ATK was 3700 via "ZW - Lightning Blade") attacks "Number 69: Heraldry Crest" (whose ATK was 3100 through the effect it absorbed from "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon"), but Vetrix activates the last effect of "Heraldry Crest" to destroy "Utopia Ray", but Yuma activates the final effect of "Lightning Blade" to prevent "Utopia Ray" from being destroyed by the effect. He then banishes this card from his Graveyard during the Battle Step to negate "Utopia Ray's" attack (otherwise its attack would've continued and resulted in it being destroyed).
- In episode 81, this card is shown when Yuma is rebuilding his Deck.
- In episode 82, this card is shown when Yuma is rearranging his Deck.
- In episode 111, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Number 96. He discards this card in order to activate the second effect of "Gagaga Gardna". "Chaos Number 96: Dark Storm" then attacks "Gagaga Gardna" and Number 96 activates the effect of "Dark Storm" to reduce the ATK of "Gagaga Gardna" to 0 and increase the ATK of "Dark Storm" by the lost amount. Yuma then banishes this card from his Graveyard during the Battle Step to negate "Dark Storm's" attack, saving them from losing the duel.
- In episode 144, this card is shown when Yuma is rebuilding his Deck.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.