- In episode 20, Bronk Stone uses this card during his Duel against Number 96 while the latter was using Yuma Tsukumo's Deck. After he Normal Summons this card, Bronk equips it with "Spring Punch". He then activates this card's effect to increasing its ATK by 400. The effect of "Spring Punch" then activates, inflicting damage to Number 96 equal to half of this card's ATK. Later "Number 96: Dark Mist" attacks this card and Number 96 activates the effect of "Dark Mist" to halve this card's ATK and add it to its own ATK. "Dark Mist" then destroys this card. Later Bronk revives this card via "Iron Call". He then overlays this card and "Tin Goldfish" in order to Xyz Summon "Number 39: Utopia".
- This card also appears in a flashback Yuma has when he explains to Astral he has been dueling Bronk ever since they were young. While he lost against Bronk when they first met, he was willing to duel Yuma again and again. Bronk uses this card during a Duel against Yuma in this flashback and he wins it through unknown means.
- In episode 33, Bronk uses this card during his Battle Royal Duel against Caswell Francis and Quattro. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position. On Bronk's next turn, he overlays this card and two copies of "Tin Goldfish" in order to Xyz Summon "Tin Archduke".
- In episode 47, this card is seen in Yuma's altered memories without his father's teachings. Bronk uses this card to attack directly and win his Duel against Yuma.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 1, Tetsuo Takeda uses this card during his duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He Special Summons this card from his hand via the effect of "Tin Goldfish". Tetsuo then overlays both monsters with "Shreddder" to Xyz Summon "Tin Archduke".
- In chapter 16, Tetsuo uses this card during his duel against Takashi Todoroki. Only the part of the duel where Tetsuo controls this card, and Takashi controls "Crashbug X", are shown.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.