- In episode 16, Joey Wheeler plays this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He summons this card on the second turn of the duel. Kaiba's "Battle Ox" then attacks and destroys this card.
- This card can also be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes out a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Joey.
- In episode 18, Joey Sets this card during his Duel against Bonz. Bonz's "Dragon Zombie" attacks and destroys this card after it was powered by the effect of "Pumpking the King of Ghosts".
- In episode 26, this card can be seen in Kaiba's briefcase when he takes a Duel Disk from his briefcase and tosses it to Maximillion Pegasus.
- In episode 33, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card in Defense Position. "Summoned Skull" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 74, this card is shown during the short montage of Battle City Duels at the start of the episode. On the other side of the field is "Leogun".
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 159, this card is shown when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to a vault within Paradius's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence (with the exception of the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods).
- In episode 43, this card was shown in a flashback Alexis Rhodes has when she explains to her friends the backstory between her Pierre. In the said flashback, Alexis was shown using this card during her duel against Pierre. After "Gemini Elf" attacks and destroys "The Snake Hair", this card and "Gokibore" attack directly, winning Alexis the Duel.
- This card is later shown in a flashback Alexis had when she notes that she tried to teach Pierre the game that she loves, but he used the game the opposite way she wanted him to use it for.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.