- In episode 71, Yami Yugi uses this card during his tag duel with Seto Kaiba against Lumis and Umbra. He attempts to Tribute Summon this card by Tributing "Beta The Magnet Warrior", but Lumis activates "Mask of Restrict" to prevent that from happening. Later Yugi activates "Card Destruction" to force both players to discard their entire hand and draw one card. Yugi then activates this card's effect, equipping it to "The Masked Beast" and decreasing its ATK by 500. In the next episode, Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks and destroys "The Masked Beast". Yugi then explains to everyone how "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" was able to accomplish that. This card is shown during the said explanation.
- In episode 77, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler while the latter was being controlled by Marik Ishtar. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing Beta The Magnet Warrior. This card then attacks and destroys Joey's "Rocket Warrior". On Yugi's next turn, this card attacks Panther Warrior, but Joey activates "Skull Dice" which will allow Joey to roll a die an divide this card's ATK by the result. Joey then activates "Graceful Dice" which will allow Joey to roll a die and multiply the ATK of "Panther Warrior" by the result, but Yugi activates "De-Spell" to destroy "Graceful Dice". "Skull Dice's" effect continues and rolls a die. The result is a two, so this card's ATK is halved until the End Phase. This card then destroys "Panther Warrior". On the End Phase, the effect of "Skull Dice" expires, returning this card's ATK to its original value. In the next episode, this card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 85, this card can be seen when Yugi is rebuilding his Deck.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Johnson.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 116, this card appears in a flashback Kaiba has when he notes that he remembers that he promised to be a father to Mokuba Kaiba and protect him no matter what. He didn't treat Mokuba well initially when he threw him out, but he did that so that no matter what happened to him, Mokuba would still have a family.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 123, Yami Yugi uses this card during the four-way Battle Royal duel between himself, Kaiba, Joey and Yami Marik. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Big Shield Gardna". This card then attacks Kaiba directly, but Kaiba activates "Attack Guidance Armor" to redirect the attack to Marik's "Lord Poison". Marik then activates "Mirror Force" in response, but Yugi activates "Seven Tools of the Bandit" to negate "Mirror Force" and destroy it. This card then destroys "Lord Poison". In the next episode, Yugi uses this card to attack Joey directly as per Joey's request to Yugi. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 134, during Yugi's Duel against Kaiba, this card can be seen when Yugi searches his Deck and begins to choose the cards he wishes to keep in his Deck via "Final Attack Orders".
- In episode 142, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. He banishes this card in order to activate "Ragnarok". This card was then shown as one of the many monsters that were used to hold down Yami Marik's "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- In episode 143, this card appears in a flashback Yugi has when he remembers winning Joey back from Marik's mind control and telling him they defeated Marik together.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 148, this card is seen in Rex Raptor's fantasy when he thinks the reason why Maximillion Pegasus invited Yugi Muto and his friends was because he wanted to give them rare cards just for them.
- In episode 181, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he remembers Dueling Joey at the docks of Battle City while Joey was possessed by Marik.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 223, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yugi. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Berfomet". "Buster Blader" then attacks and destroys this card. Yami then activates this card's effect, equipping it to "Buster Blader" and decreasing its ATK by 500. After "Buster Blader" is destroyed in battle by "Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight", this card is destroyed.
- In episode 97, an unknown Genex Tournament duelist uses this card during his Duel against Aster Phoenix. This card is destroyed through unknown means, which apparently wins Aster the duel.
- In episode 168, this card can be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
- In episode 179, this card can be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
- In episode 180, Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via Jaden's "Impact Flip". This activates its effect, equipping itself to Jaden's "Elemental HERO Bladedge" and decreasing its ATK by 500. After "Dark Magician Girl" (whose ATK was 2300 due to its own effect) attacks and destroys "Bladedge", this card is destroyed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.