- In episode 133, Scarr, Scout of Dark World uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He Normal Summons this card on the first turn of the duel. Jaden then summons "Elemental HERO Thunder Giant" via "Polymerization" and activates the effect of "Thunder Giant" to destroy this card.
- In episode 142, during Skull Knight's Duel against Axel Brodie, Skull Knight picks up this card from his Deck and sends it to the Graveyard via the Flip Effect of "Magical Merchant".
- In episode 34, this card is shown in a flashback Kalin Kessler when he remembers himself and his former friends defeating other gangs in Satellite and taking their territories as their own as the Enforcers in order to get their satisfaction. This flashback also reveals that this card was in Kalin's previous Deck before it was taken away by Sector Security.
- In the non-canon special chapter, Reiji Akaba uses this card during his Action Duel against Yuya Sakaki. He controls this face-up card when the duel is first shown. On Yuya's turn, his "Performapal Silver Claw", with its ATK boosted by 300 due to its own effect, attacks and destroys this card.
- Figaro and Motoi use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.