- In Ride 22, Leo uses this card during his duel with Luna against Aria. This card attacks Aria directly to win the Duel.
- In Ride 35, Leo uses this card during his duel with Luna against Tetsu Trudge. When Leo activates "Ancient Forest", this card's effect lets him draw a card. Leo then uses this card's other effect to destroy Trudge's "Montage Dragon" while he controls a Field Spell.
- In Ride 37, Luna uses this card after taking over for Leo (by possessing him) during his rematch with Yusei Fudo. She tunes "Gekko, Mystical Medium of the Forest" with "Bat, The Forest Ninja" to Synchro Summon this card. Luna controls a Field Spell ("Fairy Tale Chapter 3: Evening Sun"), so uses this card's effect to destroy Yusei's "Stardust Spark Dragon"; Yusei activates "Spark Dragon's" effect, preventing it from being destroyed for the rest of the turn. After "Spark Dragon's" ATK is reduced to 200 for this turn by the effect of "Curse of the Forest", this card attacks "Spark Dragon", dealing 1900 damage to Yusei. On Yusei's next turn, "Spark Dragon", with its ATK restored, attacks this card; Leo momentarily regains control and activates "Those We Protect" to redirect the attack away from this card. In the following chapter, Luna activates this card's effect, attempting to destroy "Forest Burst" equipped to "Power Tool Mecha Dragon" in order to win by inflicting burn damage, but Yusei chains "Spark Dragon's" effect to prevent the destruction. On Yusei's next turn, his "Spark Dragon" attacks this card; Luna activates "Forest Spring" in order to use "Those We Protect" in her Graveyard to redirect the attack away from this card. After "Spark Dragon" is destroyed, Yusei activates "Shifting Mirage" to destroy this card, before then activating "Spirit Battle" to revive this card and "Spark Dragon", then force them to battle without either player taking battle damage. This card is destroyed and Luna takes effect damage equal to this card's ATK, losing the duel.
- In Ride 58, this card turns blank after being drained by the power of "Ultimaya Tzolkin". Ownership of this card is transferred to Rex as he prepares to duel Yusei.
- In Ride 60, Rex uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei. He Special Summons this card from his Extra Deck using the effect of "Ultimaya Tzolkin". Two chapters later, this card is about to attack "Stardust Spark Dragon" (at 1300 ATK) and would win the duel for Rex. The attack is cut short after "Spark Dragon" is able to free this card and the other Duel Dragons from "Ultimaya Tzolkin's" curse. Yusei then activates "Harmonic Geoglyph", making this card a Level 2 monster before tuning it with "Spark Dragon", "Power Tool Mecha Dragon" and "Blackfeather Darkrage Dragon" on the field, as well as "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend" and "Black Rose Moonlight Dragon" in Rex's Graveyard, all as Level 2 monsters, to Synchro Summon "Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon". Three chapters later, Yusei activates the effect of "Gathering Light", placing this card underneath said card in order to destroy an "Uchatsuimiime Token" on Rex's side of the field.
- In Ride 66, this card is restored and returned to Luna's possession.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.