- In episode 49, Sylvio Sawatari plays this card in his duel against three Obelisk Force members with Celina, Shay Obsidian and Moon Shadow. He draws this card on the turn he joins the duel, then places it along with "Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian" in his Pendulum Zones. Using this, he Pendulum Summons "Abyss Actor - Superstar", this card remains on the field until the end of the duel. Gong Strong later joins the duel; on his turn, he tributes his two "Superheavy Samurai Thief" to remove this card and "Funky Comedian" from Sylvio's Pendulum Zones and add them to his hand. Gong then tributes "Superheavy Samurai Transporter" to add this card and "Funky Comedian" to Shay's hand. On Shay's turn, he sets the Pendulum Scales with this card and "Funky Comedian".
- In episode 62, during the "Great Entertainment Duel" between Sylvio, Yuya Sakaki and Chojiro Tokumatsu, Sylvio sets the Pendulum Scales on the first turn using this card and "Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian", using them to Pendulum Summon "Abyss Actor - Superstar".
- In episode 101, Sylvio plays this card during his duel against Kite Tenjo. On the fourth turn, he sets the Pendulum Scales using this card and "Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian".
- In episode 139, Sylvio plays this card during the Lancers' duel against Z-ARC. On the turn he joins the duel, Sylvio sets the Pendulum Scales using this card and "Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian".
- In episode 141, this card appears in a flashback to events in episode 49.
- In the anime, this card was never summoned as a monster, nor were its effects ever activated.
- In chapter 9, Shingo Sawatari uses this card during his third duel against Yuya Sakaki. He Tributes "Abyss Actor - Leading Lady" and "Abyss Actor - Wild Hope" to Tribute Summon this card. It then attacks and destroys Yuya's "Dragonpit Magician". On Yuya's next turn, his "Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", at 3200 ATK, attacks and destroys this card, activating its effect to inflict enough damage to Shingo to win the duel for Yuya.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.