|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki Community Discussion → 9 Card Zones/Spaces!? O.o||Post new comment|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
How many Zones/Spaces are there?? aren't there only 7 (technically 6) or
But according to this  we have 9
"Conceptually, there is a ninth space called the Banished Zone. However, it is never represented on Official Playmats, since it is not considered "in play"."
Is that just a typo?? or is there really more Zones/Spaces!?
P.S. I'm new so sorry if this gets posted in the wrong section or something
- Banished = removed. Though I fail to see how you jumped from 7 to 9. Lord Grammaticus (talk • contribs) 02:25, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Now I am curious... what are two extra "slots" we are talking about...? The list above has covering it all, but two more are still mysterious to me. --FredCat 02:28, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
- If you count Hand, that would be 8.
- and maybe a 'limbo' zone (unofficial name, but is the most common one used) that is never mentioned here is 9. (When the monster is when it is summoned, but is not summoned successfully (the time Solemn Warning is used to Negate the summon).
Who wants to go through the history and find out who added it?Originally added by 18.104.22.168.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:32, November 23, 2011 (UTC)