The Yu-Gi-Oh! Europe Facebook recently announced that Dan Green and Eric Stuart, the English voices behind Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba would be doing a live duel at the World Championships in August 11th.
What's on your mind?
Episode 112: ＳＯＬ社の凋落 – Soru sha no Chōraku
(The Fall of SOL)
LINK VRAINS, which should have been shut down, is now open again, and many citizens of Den City begin to log in. In order to search for clues about Ai, who has taken over SOL, Soulburner decides to investigate LINK VRAINS. There, he discovers an island he has never seen before. On the island is a country filled with household appliances. Soulburner then encounters Roboppy in the country.
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Kaji Yuki
Kogami Ryoken/Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Roboppy: Takahashi Minami
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Maiden: Nakashima Yuki
Hayami: Ikki Chihiro
Shima Naoki/Brave Max: Sawashiro Chiharu
Pandor: Kim Hyang-Ri
Script: 吉田伸, 武上純希 || Yoshida Shin, Takegami Junki
Storyboard: 須永 司 || Sunaga Tsukasa
Direction: 佐藤道拓 || Satou Michihiro
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-guk
Episode 113: 家電の王様 – Kaden no Ōsama
(The King of Household Appliances)
In order to find some clues about Ai, Soulburner challenges Roboppy to a Duel. Soulburner attempts to reason with Roboppy.
With the recent announcements of the upcoming releases for the OCG, Konami has made two pretty ominous statements. They essentially said that they will be rolling out the Master Rule 5 after VRAINS ends in early 2020, but the more important part is that the entire thing is being called a "reset" of Yu-Gi-Oh. So, having been in this game since day one it got me to thinking about what they could do that would be a gameplay alterations that would also constitute a "reset" to the entire game. This is purely a theory, but I'm wondering if the fact that Konami's attempts through Links and related cards was to limit Extra Deck spamming and it failed and the biggest bane in competitive play as the game has continued to evolve has been ways to spam Special Summons, if Konami is now going to hard cap the number of Special Summons a turn in the official rules? That is the easiest and most massively game changing way to rest the current state of the entire game.
I put it next to another card for comparison and the color looks different. Is it just my imagination or is it fake?
To be clear, the dragon is only in the picture for comparison and I'm only asking about dark Magician.
This may be a dumb question, but still. Where can you watch gx season 4?
I have been away form yugioh past 5 months ,i would like to join back ,could someone pl update me on what's going on
Well, I quickly watched every season 3 episode we got so far and I started wondering: Will Vrains s3 end so quickly like GX s4? Or Ai isn't the main antagonist? Or the writers are playing around with us?
As we know, till now the following people died:
1) Queen (VS Ai)
2) Ghost Girl and Blood Shpeherd (VS Roboppy)
3) Faust, Vyra, Genome and Spectre (Seriously, wtf? Did they just kill Spectre off-screen?)
4) Go Onizuka (VS Ai)
5) A copy of Pandor
And next for sure is Akira and maybe Blue Maiden.
So basically over half of them are dead in only 7 episodes. Will the season end with Playmaker defeating Ai and reviving everyone? I'm starting to feel suspicious about it, mainly cuz of that one conversation Akira had with the "Kings" in ep 105.
Watcha guys think?
Would it be possible for me to summon relinquish with the spell card one for one? Me and my brother have argued about this forever now
When leon's birthday and his big brother's birthday?
Does anyone else think the yami Bakura in duel links looks like he would be voiced by Scott McNeil, or shadow prove?
Guys, can you help me to identify this card？
I rly want to unlock yami marik( duel links) but i have to deal 4000 or more damage in 1 attack. How am i supposed to do that?
I want to try building a retro DARK Dragon deck and I'm not sure what cards to include. Can someone help?
Link 2 EARTH Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Link Arrows: Middle-Left, Middle-Right
Link Materials: 2 Normal Monsters
(1) This card gains these effects, depending on the number of monsters co-linked to this card.
• 1 or more: When this card declares an attack involving an opponent’s monster: You can activate this effect; this card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase this turn, also each time this card battles an opponent’s monster this turn, that opponent’s battling monster cannot be destroyed by those battles.
• 2: If this card battles an opponent’s monster, after damage calculation: You can activate this effect; banish that opponent’s battling monster
Structure Deck R: Warrior's Strike Cover Card:
God Phoenix Gearfried
Level 9 FIRE Warrior Effect Monster
ATK 3000 DEF 2200
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Banish 1 Equip Spell you control or in your GY; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) When this card attacks, during the start of damage calculation: You can equip 1 face-up monster on the field to this card and equip it to this card as an Equip. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. (max. 1).
(3) When a monster activates its effect (Quick Effect): You can send 1 face-up Equip you control to the GY; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
Next Main Booster (after CHIM), Ignition Assault Cover Card:
IGAS-JP044 Light Dragon @Ignister
Rank 4 LIGHT Cyberse Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2300DEF 1500
Materials: 2 Level 4 monsters
You can only use the 1st or 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can detach 1 material from this card: Destroy face-up monsters your opponent controls up to the number of “@Ignister” monsters you control.
(2) When another Cyberse monster you control inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 Link monster from your GY.
(3) If a monster(s) you control would be destroyed by an effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.
Special 10000th Card Promo in Ignition Assault:
IGAS-JP000 Ten Thousand Dragon
Level 10 DARK Dragon Special Summon Effect Monster
ATK ?DEF ?
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing monsters you control whose combined ATK and combined DEF are 10000 or more each, and can not be special summoned in other ways.
(1) This card’s ATK and DEF become 10000.
Link Vrains Duelist Set:
LVDS-JPA02 Brute Enforcer
Link 2 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2 Effect Monsters
You can only use the effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can discard 1 card from your hand, then target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destoy that target. Your opponent can negate this effect by discarding 1 card with the same type as that face-up card (Monster, Spell or Trap).
14 Votes in Poll
So everyone knows that soul exchange can tribute ONE of your opponents monsters for a tribute summon exept kaiba! In the battle city finals when kaiba was going to summon obelisk by tributing 2 or 3 of ishizus monsters... AND HE DIDN’T GET CALLED OUT FOR DOING THAT!!!
Good old kaiba
Name your favourite penalty games mine is mind crush since it’s the only one I can name
His card text, unlike most ritual monster, does not say that he must be rituals summoned.
Does this mean he can be special summoned by the effects of cards like eternal soul, etc? Without being ritual summoned first.
I understand the game mechanics of Extra Deck Summoning, that those monsters must first be properly Summoned to be revived, however, Magician of Chaos is not an Extra Deck Monster, neither does his card text state he must first be ritual summoned.